Join the Alta Sierra Ski Patrol and National Ski Patrol
- Enthusiastic and committed new volunteer patrols needed who will have a passion for promoting snowsports safety and quality guest services.
- Will assist and communicate positively with guests, enforce safe practices, and provide high quality safety, rescue and first aid services.
- First aid/medical certification (EMT, RN/LPN, MD/DO, PA, Paramedic) and strong intermediate or higher skiing/boarding ability is preferred, or the desire and commitment to learn. Training is provided by the patrol.
- Benefits include:
- High satisfaction of providing a valuable community service
- Free skiing/boarding with lunch, discounts on equipment, complementary lift tickets for family and friends
- Friendship of a fine team of patrol members.
Contact the Ski Patrol Director and Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and apply. Check out the NSP at http://www.nsp.org/, the Far West Division of NSP http://www.farwest.org/ and Southern California Region of NSP http://www.socalnsp.org/ and the Alta Sierra Ski Resort and Terrain Park at http://www.altasierra.com/ for additional information.